Download Spine 2021 Scientific Program here https://spine.cmesociety.com/scientific-program-pdf
The Organizing Committee of Spine 2021 has the pleasure to invite you all to attend the 6th World Congress on Spine and Spinal Disorders to be held in Dubai, UAE on the 23 & 24 April 2021.
We are very proud to promote the dissemination of scientific knowledge and strengthening the friendship among the professionals working in the complex and challenging field of Spinal Disorders. After the resounding success of Spine 2019 and under the guidance of Spine 2021’s scientific committee, we are looking forward to an outperforming scientific program.
The Spine Congress 2021 will emphasize on building top-notch keynote lectures, speaker sessions, workshops, and young researchers forum that flags high tech progresses at the global level. Subsequently, there will be symposia, case discussions and exhibitions demonstrating new theories and practise in spine and it’s subspecialties.
We are also glad to invite eminent professors, scientists, surgeons, residents, and fellows around the globe to propagate the most advanced idea and technologies in spine care.
Dubai is the world’s leading international business centre and is central to the various universities, educational institutes and research facilities whose expertise business or academic can be strengthened.
We are passionately working to ensure this meeting be a grand success and a memorable to the participants. We look forward to seeing you all in Spine 2021 and hopefully to enjoy the hospitality of the Emiratis.
About Spine 2021
At Pulsus Group, It is our ideology to bring maximum exposure to our attendees, so we make sure the event is a blend which covers professionals such as Spine Surgeons, Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Scientists, Neurosurgery Researchers, Academic Scientists, and Diagnostic Laboratory Professionals from academia & Industry making the Spine 2021 annual meeting a perfect platform.
The spine conference will be organized around theme “Spinal Disorders - Revolutionizing Diagnosis and Treatment Approach”. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding program which covers the entire spectrum of research & innovations in Spine Surgery, Spine Care and share the cross-cultural experiences of various treatment procedures and rehabilitation methods.
Spine 2021 is an annual meeting of Spine Surgeons and Allied Health Professionals as well as committees to discuss the future of the Spine Disorders in terms of diagnosis, treatment, and transition care development.
- 250+ Participation (40% Industry: 60% Academia)
- 15+ Keynote Speakers
- 35+ Plenary Speakers
- 10+ Exhibitor
- 14 Innovative Educational Sessions
- B2B Meetings
Why to attend???
With members from around the world focused on learning about Spine Surgery and its advances; this is your best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Spine Community. Conduct presentations, distribute information, meet with current and potential scientists, make a splash with new discoveries in the neurosurgical treatment and diagnosis, and receive name recognition at this 2-day event. World-renowned Speakers, the most recent techniques, developments, and the newest updates in the field of Neurospine Surgery and its advanced treatments which includes Neuroplasticity, Computational Neuroscience, Neuro Physiotherapy, Key-hole Brain Surgery, Neuro-Endoscopy, Neuro-Oncology, Neurodegenerative Disorders, Neuronal Disorders, Robotic Neurosurgery are hallmarks of this Spine Conference.
- Spine Surgeons
- Diagnostic Laboratory Professionals
For Researchers and Faculty Members:
- Speaker Presentations
- Poster Display
- Symposium hosting (4-5 member team)
- Workshop organizing
For Universities, Associations & Societies:
- Association Partnering
- Collaboration proposals
- Academic Partnering
- Group Participation
For Students and Research Scholars:
- Poster Competition (Winner will get Best Poster Award)
- Young Researcher Forum (YRF Award to the best presenter)
- Student Attendee
- Group Registrations
For Business Delegates:
- Speaker opportunity
- Symposium hosting
- Book Launch event
- Networking opportunities
- Delegate participation
- Spine Diseases and Spine Disorders
- Spinal Deformities - Scoliosis, Kyphosis, & Lordosis
- Miscellaneous (Spondy, Trauma, Tumor, Infection etc.)
- Spinal Dysraphism
- Spinal Cord Injury (SCI)
- Spinal Pain
- Spinal Cord Compression
- Aging Spine
- Spine During Pregnancy
- Paediatric Spine Disorders
- Spine Genetics
- Degenerative Spine Diseases
- Intervertebral Disk Degeneration and Repair
- Osteoporosis and Spine Fractures
- Osteoarthritis of the Spine
- Spine Biomechanics
- Diagnosis of Spinal Disorders
- Treatment of Spinal Disorders
- Surgical Approaches to the Spine
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) and Implants
- Non-Op Treatment Methods
- Spinal Cord Tissue Engineering
- Spinal Rehabilitation and Nursing Care
- Case Reports and Debate on Spinal Disorders
"Pain Intervention Techniques Under Ultrasound Guidance"
Introduction of ultrasound as a new, safe and low cost for spine injections. The workshop provides the delegates with practical knowledge about sonoanatomy of the spine, methods of spine injections and how to perform safely and accurately.
This workshop teaches you the sonoanatomy of various regions of spine such as
- Cervical facet joints injection
- Cervical nerve roots injections
- Cervical epidural
- Lumbar facet injections
- Median nerve ablation
- Transforaminal lumbar injections
- Interlaminar epidural
- Caudal injections
- Sacral nerve roots injections
Dr. Ahmed Maher Abdalla
Anesthesia and Pain Intervention Specialist
Al-Asha Hospital, Al Hofuf, KSA.
For workshop registration details please visit https://spine.cmesociety.com/registration
Update! 8th April 2020
Spinal implants are used to treat spinal deformities such as isthmic spondylolisthesis and spinal stenosis. Spinal stenosis is usually a common problem in men and women over 50 years of age. With the increasing age, structural changes occur to the spine which includes joint issues, slip disk, and increasing stiffness of the tissue supporting the spine. This leads to the development of spinal deformities or impairment.
Factors such as rising occurrence and prevalence of spinal ailments, development of safer technology and cost-effective spinal devices, and increasing demand for minimally invasive spine surgery are driving the growth of the spinal implants market. Conversely, factors such as high procedural costs, stringent regulatory guidelines for the approval of new medical devices, and lack of reimbursements in developing countries are hampering the growth of the global spinal implants market.
Global spine biologics market generated revenue of $1,644 million in 2015 and is projected to reach $2,214 million by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period. Spine biologics are used during spine fusion surgery for the treatment of spinal deformities such as trauma, tumors, degenerative disc disease, and spinal cord injuries. Increase in geriatric population, advantages of biologics such as minimal postoperative time, faster recovery, and their ability to activate cellular growth are the factors that drive the market growth. However, unfavorable reimbursement scenario, higher cost of the bone grafts, and certain ethical issues related to bone grafting procedures are expected to restrain the growth of the market.
Biologics are used during spinal fusion procedure, as they stimulate bone growth formation through the inflammatory stage, repair stage, and remodelling stage. Therefore, the rise in the number of spinal fusion surgery boosts the use of biologics.
Increase in geriatric population is the major factor anticipated to fuel the demand for biologics in the future. For instance, Spinal Disorders such as spinal stenosis is the most common problem in men and women over 50 years. Aging leads to structural alterations in spine such as thickening of the band of the tissue that supports the spine and enlargement of bones & joints, thus resulting in spinal impairment. According to “Eurostat”, the population of the European Union (EU) was estimated to be 508.5 million on January 1, 2018. Aged population (65 or over) had a share of 18.9%, which showed an increase of 0.4% compared to the previous year. Therefore, older people who are at a higher risk to develop spinal deformities have increased chances to undergo spinal fusion surgery, which in turn is projected to increase the demand for spine biologics.
Key Findings of the Spine Biologics Market:
- The demineralized bone matrix segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.4%, owing to its ability to stimulate bone formation.
- Synthetic bone grafts segment accounted for more than half of the global bone graft substitutes market in 2020.
- North America contributed a two-thirds share of the global spine biologics market in 2020.
- France and Germany jointly accounted for more than one-third share of the European spine biologics market in 2020.
- Japan is the major shareholder in the Asia-Pacific spine biologics market, accounting for more than one-third share in 2020.
Spine 2019 Report
The 5th World Congress on Spine and Spinal Disorders, with the theme “Spine Health! Straightening out Facts from Fictions”, was successfully held on Oct. 16-17, 2019 at Holiday Inn Rome-Aurelia, Rome, Italy with around 200 participants from 30 countries, including Italy. Other major countries represented on high numbers include USA, UK, UAE, Colombia, Chile, Brazil, Turkey, Kuwait, Japan, Taiwan, Ghana, and India.
The Spine 2019 witnessed a commixture of unrivalled speakers who were inculcated the congregate with their expertise on various novel topics in the field of Neurospine Surgery and Spinal Rehabilitation. This highly dignified congress was hosted by PULSUS Group with a remarkable attendance of notorious research scientists, industry leaders, and talented young research communities from more than 30 countries globally. The Spine Congress has encompassed every aspect of the spinal disorders, including all the potential research areas and underlying allied health research.
The Spine Conference was comprised with various discussions on novel topics such as Spinal Cord Injury, Intervertebral Disc Repair, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Spinal Rehabilitation, and the impact of Spinal Diseases on other allied areas of the Central Nervous System. The theoretical knowledge shared at Spine 2019 will foster the research collaborations and accelerate the patient care outcomes.
The Spine Congress was inaugurated with an astonishing introduction by the honourable members of the organizing committee and keynote forum. All the speakers have played their role in the form of enlightening presentations to drive this congress to greater success.
PULSUS Group is privileged in extending its warm gratitude to all the organizing committee members, eminent speakers, young scientist, delegates, exhibitors and students. We would like to thank the following people who drive this event to a successful one.
Organizing Committee Members
- Wagih El-Masry, Keele University, UK
- Michele Romano, Italian Scientific Spine Institute, Italy
- Akhil Chhatre, Spine Rehabilitation, The Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Aladine A. Elsamadicy, Yale New Haven Hospital, USA
- Hiroshi Kuroki, University of Miyazaki, Japan
- Jiao-Chiao Yang, Lohas Spine Hospital, Taiwan
Honourable guests, keynote speakers, and chairs
- Michael J DePalma, Virginia iSpine Physicians, USA
- Walter Bini, Healthpoint Hospital, UAE
- Ali Fahir Ozer, Koc University, Turkey
- Chi-Huan Li, IRCAD and Chang Bing Show Chwan Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
- Gibran Franzoni Rufca, Hospital Santa Casa de Ourinhos, Brazil
- Simone Cristina Wirbiski Retechuki, Federal University of Parana - UFPR, Brazil
- Marianna Chierchia, University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy
- Andreina Martinez Amado, Nueva Granada Military University, Colombia
- Maria Gabriela Sanchez Paez, Foscal Clinic, Colombia
- Lyudmila Gross Fernandez, FOCOS Orthopaedic Hospital, USA
- Vijay Janagama, Suvitas Holistic Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, India
- Wagih El-Masry, Keele University, UK
- Chi-Huan Li, IRCAD and Chang Bing Show Chwan Memorial Hospital, Taiwan
Exhibitor and Media partners
With great pride, we thank our exhibitor Dr. Manuele Camolese, CEO of Multiossigen – Ozone Technology for exhibiting the benefits of Oxygen-Ozone (O2 O3) Therapy in treating the Intervertebral Disc Diseases. It has opened up a way for spine surgeons to gather a broad spectrum of idea on this innovative method in treating Lumbar Disc Herniation.
We are pleased to thank all our media partners for taking this event to a broad spectrum around the globe. Our key supporting media partners are
Kind Congress, Jooble, CN1699, OnlyMerit, Medical Tourism Directory, and Jobsora,
The Spine 2019 would not have reached the pinnacle if not with the support of International, multi-professional steering committee and coordination of the Journal of Neurology and Clinical Neuroscience and The Neurosurgery Journal hence, we express our deep sense of gratitude.