Intervertebral Disk Degeneration and Repair
Intervertebral Disc Degeneration (IDD) is a common orthopedic condition associated with a change in the mechanical condition of the spine results in the pain. The disc degeneration is an age-related disease but in some cases, it may due to a sudden injury, obesity and other environmental factors.
- Track 1-1 Degenerative Disc Disease
- Track 2-2 Advances in Intervertebral Disc Repair
- Track 3-3 Challenges for Intervertebral Disc Repair and Regeneration
- Track 4-4 Surgery for Degenerative Disc Disease
- Track 5-5 Intervertebral Disc Therapeutics
- Track 6-6 Cell Therapy and Biomaterials for Intervertebral Disc Repair