Spinal Rehabilitation and Nursing Care
Once the patient is medically stable the treatment care and support are shifted to rehabilitation and supportive care. Rehabilitation helps patients by working physically and psychologically to improve neurological recovery and general health. Nursing care prevents further injury and promotes the best possible patient outcome.
- Track 1-1 Adaptive Equipment and Technology Training
- Track 2-2 Home and Daily Living Modifications
- Track 3-3 Pain and Spasticity Management
- Track 4-4 Wheelchair Training
- Track 5-5 Family and Patient Education
- Track 6-6 Functional Mobility and Physical Rehabilitation