A stroke happens when the blood supply to part of your mind is hindered or diminished, denying cerebrum tissue of oxygen and supplements. Inside minutes, cerebrum cells start to die.A stroke is a restorative crisis. Provoke treatment is essential. Early activity can limit cerebrum harm and potential intricacies.
- Track 1-1 Neuropsychology & Behavioural Sciences
- Track 2-2 Stroke and its Management
- Track 3-3 Neuro Diagnosis & Imaging techniques
- Track 4-4 Multiple sclerosis
- Track 5-5 Seizure Disorders and Epilepsy